Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp is the worst! They made a mistake in sending a payment back to our bank last year...I questioned it by telephone conversations talking to a different person several times and finally "Joe" said..."No, I show your account current".

9 months later they call saying we skipped a payment back in "April" the same one I questioned the glitch on. Now they want late payments and have tagged out credit because of their mistake. They will not listen to their customers. We paid by electronic bank, and it took two weeks to process (reason they charge late fee's) I started sending payments the old fashion way by check in the mail and it still took over 5 days to process.

Do not borrow money from Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp!

Nissan is a good product...find a different lender! We are taking our business elsewhere!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation Auto Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Customer service, Would not accept my payment, Total incompetence from a major automotive company.

Comments

It's always someone else's fault , isn't it ?

You botched the handling of this from the first day.

-quote- "I questioned it by telephone conversations talking to a different person several times"

You committed the cardinal sin of inquiry or complaint.

All such accounting issues must be dealt with in WRITING and furnished via Certified Mail return receipt requested.

Establish a legally admissible, verifiable time line ; immediately. NO CALLS, NO e-MAILS.

Calls + e-mails = waste of time which cannot be confirmed.

You'd have been out of this mess months ago since you obviously missed the April payment and have no way to verify that it was made. So the payment you made in May will be called April's Late Payment, with fees.