After being in the Hospital for over 2 Months and no one in Family to help.I fell behind in payments for 2 Months after realizing that my companies Insurance that was supposed to cover my payments while Hospitalized was cancelled by my company, I contacted the Nissan to pay because it was never a money Issue and to see that if based on my Hospitalization they could not report it to my credit company being that all the other companies (credit card) did Nissan was the only one that basically told me that it was not their fault and they would do nothing about it.

I contacted Fred Diaz at 615-725-1000 Division VP of Nissan Sales and left 3 Messages with his assistant ( Karen Paine) and never heard back. I also contacted Jose Munoz at same number he is the Executive VP for Nissan and left a message with his assistant (Judy Lots) and left 2 messages never heard back, on the 3rd time i called her she had another customer service rep that gave me the finance department and once again I was told that it was not their fault so therefore they "would" not do anything about it. I also contacted the people below and no one returned my call or even sent me an email.

'carlos.ghosn@mail.nissan.co.jp'; 'kent.ohara@nissan-usa.com'; 'jose.munoz@nissan-usa.com'; 'fred.diaz@nissan-usa.com'; 'dan.bedore@nissan-usa.com'; 'gina.pasco@nissan-usa.com'; 'jeannie.whited@nissan-usa.com'; 'kyle.torrens@nissan-usa.com'; 'wendy.orthman@nissan-usa.com'; 'tim.gallagher@nissan-usa.com'; 'steven.oldham@nissan-usa.com'; 'wendy.payne@nissan-usa.com'; 'steve.parrett@nissan-usa.com'; 'Brian.Brockman@Nissan-USA.com'; 'vicki.smith@nissan-usa.com'; 'Parul.Bajaj@nissan-usa.com'; 'darla.turner@nissan-usa.com'; 'steve.yaeger@nissan-usa.com'; 'fred.diaz@nissan-usa.com'; 'jose.munoz@nissan-usa.com'; 'kent.ohara@nissan-usa.com'; 'carlos.ghosn@mail.nissan.co.jp' DO NOT BUY NISSAN they could care less about you or your family.all these complaints can't all be wrong.

Review about: Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation?

Comments

MOST COMPLAINTS ARE FTOM WAILING DEADBEATS!

The bottom line to all this is YOU agreed to make ALL payments on time as per the contract YOU signed.The same contract did not contain any provision to skip payments nor was there any provision for the lender to serve as your private financial manager.

Bottom line is you failed to keep up with your end of the responsibility this giving them a reason to exercise their rights in the contract.

Perhaps instead of wasting your time contacting all these people, you should have spent it coming up with some way to borrow the money in order to keep up with YOUR agreed upon responsibility.No, I don't work for them.