This company is the WOST to work with, I went through some financial HARDSHIPS and fell behind on my payments, BUT I kept in touch with them EVERY step of the way and on May 31 I contacted them and let them know I would make a FULL payment on June 15 well I made a payment and my car was still repossessed on Sunday June 17, I contacted them the following Monday to resolve the issue they told me “money gram express” would be the only method of payment accepted I work at Walmart and we don’t have anything as such.. well ended up getting the payment submitted (Thursday June 21) and they are making me wait until (MONDAY June 25) to get my car back after I’ve paid my debts to them they are still refusing to give me my car!!!

They forget EVERYBODY falls short sometimes!

Talking on the phone to there staff they are ALL rude and act like they are frustrated to help!

If I didn’t want to mess up my credit I would of let them keep the damn car and shove it where the sun don’t shine!

I’ll never recommend this company to ANYONE! Good cars but when u get in a bind THEY DONT HAVE A HEART!!

Comments