1.9
Interest Rate

Told them I was having financial difficulty and that I wanted to make arrangements to pay. Their response is one you might expect from a typical large non-caring, you are just a number to them corporation.

Shortly there after, I filed for BK and they snatched the car against court orders and now I am battling with them to get the vehicle back. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY. They ignore my calls now, I wait on hold forever, etc..

etc... They are violating BK law, and they refuse to get back to me as of the date & time of this review.

One can Hope that maybe after this review, I will be contacted by them to resolve this issue. They even threatened that it was going right to the auction for sale.

sirdane wrote the review because of poor customer service at Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was company. Author liked the most car. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation and nissan motor acceptance corporation auto leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I just love it when you deadbeats like to play lawyer. The car is security for the loan.

They have every right to pick it up. They are not your charity and under zero obligation to "help" you.

Bottom line is YOU brought all this upon yourself by being a deadbeat. Enjoy the bus!