I was told when I bought the car that I could pay by credit card monthly, however, they did not say this would cost $12.95 per month!Paying by check cost $5.00!

If I mail in my payment it is never credited on time. Even when I pay online the payment is never credited for the day I actually paid it! Calling the customer service number is a waste of time as you will be placed on hold for as long as you will hold the phone because they will not answer the phone.

Please do not ever ever finance with Nissan!!!!!{you will regret it}

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was payment options, poor customer service and poor website. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation nissan finance billing department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation?

Comments