2.8

I am 66 years old and I want to tell you that Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation has the WORST customer service I have ever experienced in my time on this earth.I was on the phone for over 2 hours trying to contact them.

They have an insipid recording that says "you will experience longer wait times because their web site is messed up. That same recording has been on there since November. My bill was due on the 30th. It showed on my bank account that it was taken out on the 29th.

I logged back in on the 1st and it showed 2 payments coming out on the 2nd of the month.

When I contacted Nissan online and on the phone they said that I was late on the payment.Hopefully the two hour wait to have a 3 minute conversation with a real person resolved the late fee, but having the experience with them makes me doubt it seriously.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of nmac finance from Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation?

Comments