I spent half of the day being transferred from one wrong department to another...NOT USER (CUSTOMER) FRIENDLY!!!

I finally got a hold of a supervisor Presley ext: 4756 (What a joke!!!) How this women got this position is beyond me, no customer service skills what so ever!!! I have been a loyal customer of Nissan and Nissan Finance for many years and I'm really un-happy with your customer service at the corporate level!!! I will re-think recommending you or your vehicles to anyone in the future! I will be posting this on social networks!!!

Feel free to have someone call me that can speak intelligently and offer solutions rather than jabber...Thank you

Had an Experience with Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation?

Comments

Ridgewood, New York, United States #958049

i was called over 17 times and hung up on 16 times. they when i finally got someone i was told that their calling my was a favor as if i do not pay my bills on time and occasionally have overpaid them trying to reduce my interest. I love my nissan but i feel like walking into a toyota to trade it in to never have to speak to these rude incompetent people ever again.