I spent half of the day being transferred from one wrong department to another...NOT USER (CUSTOMER) FRIENDLY!!!

I finally got a hold of a supervisor Presley ext: 4756 (What a joke!!!) How this women got this position is beyond me, no customer service skills what so ever!!! I have been a loyal customer of Nissan and Nissan Finance for many years and I'm really un-happy with your customer service at the corporate level!!! I will re-think recommending you or your vehicles to anyone in the future! I will be posting this on social networks!!!

Feel free to have someone call me that can speak intelligently and offer solutions rather than jabber...Thank you

Had an Experience with Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation?

Comments

Ridgewood, New York, United States #958049

i was called over 17 times and hung up on 16 times. they when i finally got someone i was told that their calling my was a favor as if i do not pay my bills on time and occasionally have overpaid them trying to reduce my interest. I love my nissan but i feel like walking into a toyota to trade it in to never have to speak to these rude incompetent people ever again.

World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more Ebay - Fraudulent seller used our company name, trademark and logo. Ebay "We had a complaint from a customer of ours who claimed to have bought something from our ebay shop and it hadn't arrived after 2 months. We don't have an..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more