Broadview, Illinois
1.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have a worse experience.Too long to detail, but I have evidence to support all of it.

I made 32 phone calls, 2 faxes, 1 certified letter attempting to make my payments. I even got my lawyer involved and we 3-way called and left voice mail. Nothing! In the meantime, my credit score went from over 750 to 620 in 2 months!

After this, my car was REPOSSESSED! Finally. A phone number to call- Nissan repo. AGAIN, i tried to make full payment and even said i'd pay +1 month, it's what i have tried to do before as I never got a bill and didn't want to be late on any payment.

What was the response? Nissan (NMAC) said they would not agree to write a letter stating that the loan was processed 7 weeks late (cause of the lack of bills sent to me). WHAT reasonable company doesn't write a letter as I have so much proof (including a letter dated 2 weeks prior stating "expect your FIRST bill in the mail soon" and 2 week later my car was REPO! I have the money.

I have all cash available to even pay off the entire loan. I only financed to build even more credit. I ask again- what company doesn't want to take a customers CASHIERS CHECK in the amount due plus 1 month ahead payment with an attorney as middle-man in exchange for a simple letter agreeing the error was made? I never thought I'd say this, but...

I see NMAC just lost a CLASS ACTION lawsuit- DISCRIMINATION?I know it happens, but even though my name ends in "ez," they MUST know my money is green.

frozenlk wrote the review because of problems with payment at Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $55000 and wants Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was ruined my credit, would not accept my payment, made it impossible to make payment and did not attempt resolution. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation 2015 nissan murano for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation?

Comments

BTW- This all occurred due to my purchase at STAR NISSAN in Niles, IL.Vitaly (finance dept from dealership) went from friendly, to "I can't do that without involving the legal department" when I asked him to just write down what his computer says about my account.

2 weeks ago, he was in 100% agreement and noticed my loan was not even processed until end of August (although my 1st payment was due mid-August).

The GM didn't even return my lawyer's phone call.Stay away from STAR NISSAN in Niles, IL