5.0

I’ve refinanced our Nissan Murano with a local Credit Union. On 3 separate occasions, the Credit Union has attempted to fund the payoff with NMAC’s Payoff Department.

The Credit Union sent the funds over regular mail, and certified mail (which apparently are the only options). But for some odd reason, they’ve stated that the funds have not been received. So now, NMAC has decided to reflect negative payments… which reflect on my Credit Report. This is an outrage!

The Credit Union will make a 4th attempt to fund the payoff. This has now gone on for 44 days. All address’ have been verified repeatedly… so they are being delivered to the correct address’.

In today’s technological society, you think they would have a bank to bank wire transfer service to avoid these nightmares. I have had 3 vehicles financed through NMAC, and this fiasco has pushed me for seeking further financing from them in the future.

This reviewer shared experience about "payoff department" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. iron_headhd is overall dissatisfied with Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments