1.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

traded in my car to get away from your company because of its unethical practices to consumers. Went in and purchased brand new 2012 Rogue and since the day I drove it off the lot there has been nothing but issues with your company.

I had perfect credit and they were sure to ruin it because I paid on my due date, but you guys did not process payments till you felt neccessary and then it was late on my credit report. After a while I gave up and your customer service reps are a bunch of idiots and rude to customers. The lady yelled at me and told me it was my fault and to take it up with the bank. I feel ripped off and pissed off.

I will never own or buy another nissan again. The product is sub par at best with the crappy transmissions. My AWD stopped working 2 years ago, alarm would not work and front drivers side door kept clicking. I'm just thankful that I am away from your product, service, and finance company.

Not to mention, the dealership I bought it from in NY was under investigation for fraud to consumers. 3 weeks after I bought my car, I was made aware they were forced to shut down for inflated prices and doing shady deals and tricking consumers. Was never made aware of it or I would've went elsewhere.

Paid $26,000 for an $18,000 car. crock of ***!!!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation. The most disappointing about 2012 nissan rogue car from Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation was your finance company is a rip off Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments

Apopka, Florida, United States #1261051

Oh yes, whatever it is, it's always someone else's fault! If you mailed payments, they need to get there on or before the due date.

If you pay on line, that needs to be done accordingly. Whatever price YOU agreed to pay is YOUR responsibility. If the price was too high, why did you agree to it? All in all, this sounds like another deadbeat wail and feeble attempt to discredit the lender, most likely because YOU don't like the consequences YOU caused by paying late.

These lenders are heavily regulated and scrutinized.

They don't charge late fees when people pay on time! Sorry, that tactic isn't going to work here!

to Anonymous #1438100

You sound like you work for the lender