Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

Buy car at the end of my lease

My lease is coming to an end on April 20th. Do I have to get my financing from Nissan to purchase the car?

#1933724
good luck. I sent Nissan Finance a wire transfer to purchase my vehicle at end of lease. It has been 3 weeks and they finally posted my payment but can not say when they will send title. In retrospect I should have returned vehicle because dealing with Nissan has proven extremely difficult. In my opinion there are 2 issues at play 1)people are very poorly trained with absolutely no follow up skills. 2)Nissan doesent seem to care about retaining customers.
Advertisements

Pay off

by Nicole S Sqo

Can you please send me how much I owe on my loan? Nicole Sabo 131 Crestwood Ct Unit 1 Schaumburg, IL 60195 Last four of ss# 9276 Phone 630-855-**** Nissan Altima 2015

View

How do I get a lien released so I can get a copy of title

by Craig Z Afk

I tried to get a copy of my car title and it says NMAC has a lien on my car. ???????????????????????

View

how do i find out if the payoff from hartford ins was received by nissan

by Erika T Fmo

waiting for my lease payoff from account #250*-****-***

how can I get in touch with an executive manager at Nissan Finance

by Edward K Lmw

I have been trying to get title on my vehicle but get the run around after they took my money. I have made several attempts to get a manager but all I get is a call center manager that informs me they is all they can do. Nissan should be aware of how their customers are treated so they cam inprove.

View

How can o get my car back

Was my car Pickup?

1 answer
In order to find out how you can get your car back, please contact Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation Customer Service by phone at (800) 456-6622 (toll-free) Monday - Friday from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Central Time.
View

Where can I find my car that was towed

by Alecia W Byt

My Nissan Sentra was towed from Walmart in Vidalia today and I need to know where it is

View

Why did I get a check in the mail?

I got a check in the mail for $841.00. It does not tell me what it's for.

It was made out to DAVID A TOLLESON. Thanks

1 answer
Regarding your check you should contact Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation customer service by phone at 800-456-6622

How do I find my Nissian account number on line

by DeLynn C

Lost my account number

View

Can I get a letter stating my vehicle was paid off ?

My vehicle was traded in end of September and the dealership paid off my vehicle. My bank is now asking for a letter stating that I paid off my vehicle and do not owe anything

1 answer
In order to get the necessary documents and a letter stating your vehicle was paid off, you should contact Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation by phone at 800-456-6622
View

Hello, I’m wondering if I can get an extension?

I’m currently in debt and working now to pay it all off but I still need sometime I talked to a representative Sunday and she said I had to pay 500 last Friday but I couldn’t make the payment, but I have 300 dollars to at least pay something, I’m also wondering if I can activate and extension because I need more time. Please and thank you.

1 answer
According to supermoney.com Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation has a grace period and it depends on the area you live in. If you are from California and have purchased a vehicle, late fees are assessed after 10 days. If you live in California and are leasing, late fees go into effect after 15 days. The grace period that applies to you will be defined on your Nissan finance agreement.
View

How do I recover my items in my vehicle that has been repoed

Mother passed away...was behind in payments..vehicle was towed and I am trying to retrieve my items. I need the name and number of where my vehicle is please

1 answer
Your question about your auto and item inside is rather specific. It is better to reach out to Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation customer service by calling at 800-456-6622
View

How do I pay my car bill.

How do I pay my bill when the website and company won’t answer the telephone.

1 answer
According to Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation FAQ page, you can mail a check or money order made payable to NMAC to the address designated for your account type.

Principal Payment Address

NMAC P.O. Box 660577 Dallas, TX 75266-0577
Payoff Address
NMAC PO Box 645503 Cincinnati, OH 45264-5503 Attn: Payoff Department
General Mailing Address
NMAC P.O. Box 660360 Dallas, TX 75266-0360
View

I need your physical overnight address for sending a payoff

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation contact info

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation

P.O. Box 660360

Dallas, Texas 75266-0360

United States

View

How do I play my radio with the engine turned off. My radio goes off too. I have a 2018 Murrano SV AWD.

by Rhonda K Xhw

View

Where do I send the Title?

by Adam K Zsn

I moved to North Carolina from Florida. I have the Title and need to email a copy.

Please provide me with the correct address.

-Adam K. Price

end of lease questions

by Bob B Orw

we are approaching end of our lease. Uncertain if we lease again or purchase a pre owned vehicle.

Our possession and signing of contract was 5-28-16. Will the April lease payment be our final one if we opt to turn in the vehicle?

The recorded message says to schedule inspection but does not say when or who to contact. Need some help from a live person, not some recording that does not answer the questions.

lein release

by Gina S Jxx

How can I get a lien release letter for my car that I paid off in 2018

Nissan versia

by Glenda B Xcx

I dont have payment yet i need my account number where i can send payment .its hard to get hold of me here is my email glendabailey58@***.com sent it to it please

Auto loan number

by Jocelyn C Ctl

Where is my Auto loan number located at?

Questions 57