Thank you for chatting into Nissan! My name is Ethan. How may I help you today?

2:18:29 PM

hey

2:20:04 PM

Ethan

Hi what can I help you with?

2:20:12 PM

Me

I have been on hold with Nissan leasing for 45 minutes. Do they actually have any leasing inspection agents?

2:21:24 PM

Ethan

Are you trying to speak with NMAC about a lease?

2:21:50 PM

Me

Yes I am trying to schedule an inspection for my lease return

2:22:26 PM

Ethan

Okay I see, I may have an alternative number you can try.

2:22:59 PM

End-of-Lease Questions Only

Phone: (800) 778-4211

Monday through Friday:

8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Central Time

2:23:04 PM

Me

interesting, that is the number I am on hold with

2:23:38 PM

Can you verify anyone works in that department?

2:24:02 PM

Ethan

Okay I see, when it comes to NMAC there are wait times of up to a couple hours due to a large call volume.

2:24:10 PM

The department is fully staffed and you are not the only one who is experiencing large wait times. We ask you t remain on the line to maintain your place in the call line.

2:24:48 PM

Me

Oh OK. I will make sure everyone on the internet knows this

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. wharden29 stated that there is a room for improvement of nissian customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nissan motor acceptance corporation leasing. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nissan motor acceptance corporation leasing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation.

Had an Experience with Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation?

Comments

Andres

Thank you for chatting into Nissan!My name is Andres.

How may I help you today?

4:46:32 PM

Hi Andres

4:46:43 PM Andres Hi Wes how may I help you today? 4:47:01 PM Me What is the record for being on hold with Nissan Leasing? 4:47:22 PM Andres I don't have access to that information unfortunately. 4:48:00 PM Me I am at 3 hours and 12 minutes.

It is my understanding they close at 6 PM central? 4:48:38 PM Andres Let me double check for you. 4:48:59 PM Okay yea they close at 6pm CST. 4:49:25 PM Me Do you have the email for the legal department?

4:50:01 PM Andres I do not, but you can get that information from our Consumer Affairs team, they can be reached at 1-800-647-7261. 4:51:13 PM Me How long will I be on hold with the Consumer Affairs team? 4:51:39 PM Andres I do not know, it would depend on how busy they are, but they will be open until 7pm CST. 4:51:57 PM Me The last agent says the leasing team can have a wait of up to 2 hours 4:52:11 PM I am working on double that time.

4:52:55 PM Andres Okay give me a moment, I will check to see if I can find an email for you.4:54:12 PM You can send a message by filling out the form on the following link: http://www.nissanusa.com/apps/contactus?next=footer.contact.link