Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation - Worst ever customer service
I have leased a car and after years I decided to purchase and sent a payoff check as instructed.To verify whether my title and other documents were mailed, I called first and was put on hold by the machine for 30 minutes and I hanged up.
After one hour, I called and I got a representative on line in the 14th minute, she listened to my question and transferred to another department. She said there would not be a long wait time as it is an internal transfer.
To my surprise, I am still on hold.While typing this message I have been on call for 80 minutes listening to music.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Total incompetence from a major automotive company
- Disregard for customer
You May Also Like
- "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "I thought I was alone. I believe we should all serve edgepark w/ a lawsuit. I am a ileostomy patient. Every month I have to call them because they have..."
- "I was lied to i wrote to the buyer never worte back semd them pictures as well all of them were different colors ..."
- "I had taken my Mini cooper JCW GP in for repairs, 3 times within a period of 1 and a half month, to have my left front breaks fixed. They..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."