I have leased a car and after years I decided to purchase and sent a payoff check as instructed.To verify whether my title and other documents were mailed, I called first and was put on hold by the machine for 30 minutes and I hanged up.

After one hour, I called and I got a representative on line in the 14th minute, she listened to my question and transferred to another department. She said there would not be a long wait time as it is an internal transfer.

To my surprise, I am still on hold.While typing this message I have been on call for 80 minutes listening to music.

Review about: Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation Auto Leasing.

I didn't like: Total incompetence from a major automotive company, Disregard for customer.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation?

Comments

Mason, Ohio, United States #1236786

Absolutely worse customer service.Trouble getting registration renewed on a leased Infiniti.

Customer support no help. Finally after about 20 hours on hold over the course of a week, speaking briefly to very rude staff, and absolutely no assistance from Nissan or even call backs had to contact the department of transportation in my state to resolve the issue. Took 3 minutes. Thankfully they recognized and were more than aware how incompetent Nissan finance is and allowed me to rectify the issue although typically required by Nissan.

Will never deal with this company again.