Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation - Worst ever customer service

3 of 72 Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation reviews

I have leased a car and after years I decided to purchase and sent a payoff check as instructed.To verify whether my title and other documents were mailed, I called first and was put on hold by the machine for 30 minutes and I hanged up.

After one hour, I called and I got a representative on line in the 14th minute, she listened to my question and transferred to another department. She said there would not be a long wait time as it is an internal transfer.

To my surprise, I am still on hold.While typing this message I have been on call for 80 minutes listening to music.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Total incompetence from a major automotive company
    • Disregard for customer

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 72 Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 05 #1236786 Mason, Ohio, United States

Absolutely worse customer service. Trouble getting registration renewed on a leased Infiniti. Customer support no help. Finally after about 20 hours on hold over the course of a week, speaking briefly to very rude staff, and absolutely no assistance from Nissan or even call backs had to contact the department of transportation in my state to resolve the issue. Took 3 minutes. Thankfully they recognized and were more than aware how incompetent Nissan finance is and allowed me to rectify the issue although typically required by Nissan. Will never deal with this company again.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation.
Filing a new complaint about
×