I have leased a car and after years I decided to purchase and sent a payoff check as instructed.To verify whether my title and other documents were mailed, I called first and was put on hold by the machine for 30 minutes and I hanged up.

After one hour, I called and I got a representative on line in the 14th minute, she listened to my question and transferred to another department. She said there would not be a long wait time as it is an internal transfer.

To my surprise, I am still on hold.While typing this message I have been on call for 80 minutes listening to music.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about nissan motor acceptance corporation customer care from Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation was total incompetence from a major automotive company and disregard for customer Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation?

Comments

Mason, Ohio, United States #1236786

Absolutely worse customer service.Trouble getting registration renewed on a leased Infiniti.

Customer support no help. Finally after about 20 hours on hold over the course of a week, speaking briefly to very rude staff, and absolutely no assistance from Nissan or even call backs had to contact the department of transportation in my state to resolve the issue. Took 3 minutes. Thankfully they recognized and were more than aware how incompetent Nissan finance is and allowed me to rectify the issue although typically required by Nissan.

Will never deal with this company again.